~ ` GRPG ` ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules on being a mod.

Go down

Rules on being a mod. Empty Rules on being a mod.

Post  Kilari Smarth [Nate] Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:12 pm

Okay, So, If you want to be a moderator, you have to obey these rules.

Rule one: Just because your a moderator does not mean you cant get banned, If I see you acting all cocky about this, I will ban you from this rpg right away with no fucking word said. Another rule is, Dont act like a ass hole, dont be strict. As a moderator, you are to be kind and casually warn people to get ic. you dont go "GET THE FUCK IC YOU PIECE OF SHIT" if one person is going ooc to much. Another one, Do not run into a IC room and go "YOUR ALL BANNED:!:". Moderators can only ban if the player(s) are on there laststrike. How ever, Administrators, like myself, Marc and Deshaun can give up too two strikes per offense. Moderators only one. Do not think you are automatically A full fledged moderator. You will be given a rank, and as you progess through the RPG, you will go up. Here are the ranks.

Trialist Moderator [can warn people, and report to admins if they do not follow rules. MUST HAVE A SCREENIE:!:]
Junior Moderator
Freshman Moderator [this rank and above can strike]
Senior Moderator
Co head Moderator [Can manage the moderators]
Head moderator [Is in charge of the moderators and can give out two strikes at once like Administrators]

Thank you.

Kilari Smarth [Nate]
Admin

Back to top Go down